Wednesday, August 3, 2016


Car Mount Holder Vinious Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder


Love this little clip, it is so handy I dont have to fight with any clips just sit in my truck and stick it to it and im ready to go, super simple to install. Love the color, im a pink fanatic so it is perfect for me. Made of a solid material so it want be easy to break like some of the clips I have purchased i the past. It wont break my air vent if I want to move it, I just simply pull and it comes right off. It came in a nice little plastic box so I can store it when im not using it and comes with the piece that you stick to back of your phone or in my case I stuck it inside my case and it works amazingly. I was a little hesitant at first because I have a galaxy note 5 and it is really heavy but it holds it with no problem

Grab yours for 2.99 here




No comments:

Post a Comment