Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Exercise Ball -Professional Grade Exercise Equipment Anti Burst Tested with Hand Pump- Supports 2200lbs- Includes Workout Guide Access- 55cm/65cm/75cm/85cm Balance Balls


I picked the 85cm green ball, I didnt realize how big that would be but im happy that I did get that size, when I opened the box it came with great instructions, pump, plugs and a neat tool to remove the plug so if its to big to store you can simply deflate it and blow it up when you are ready to use it again.

Me and my daughter have both been using it, I was scared at first just thinking about it popping and me hitting the floor but it holds me up with no problem, it is very well made from thick material, my lad who is very hyper saw us using it and he tried to jump on it and he bounced back which was hilarious.

Using the ball helps move parts of your body that you usually dont use, when i was bending around on the ball I was cracking all over which felt good so I knew I was doing it right, my friends wants to get her one because her daughter said it would be good for her because she is 7 months pregnant and great and safe way to exercise and she loves mine.

You also get free access to a website that gives exercise techniques to help you.

Grab yours here


No comments:

Post a Comment